Minnesota Wild Giveaways by AAA Movers Facebook Group Terms and Conditions Official Rules for the Minnesota Wild Giveaways by AAA Movers
- No purchase necessary to win.
- AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES. By participating in the Minnesota Wild Giveaways by AAA Movers (the “Sweepstakes”), all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, and over at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Limit one prize per household. All employees of AAA Movers, the Minnesota Wild, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliate companies, agents and advisors and any other person living in the household of such an employee is not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by AAA Movers (“Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with the Minnesota Wild or Facebook.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: See Facebook post content deadlines.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit the https://www.facebook.com/aaamoversinc Facebook group during the Sweepstakes Period and leave a comment on the contest post. Limit one entry per person.
- PRIZES: One winner will be selected by random drawing to receive (the “Prize”). No substitute PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN. WINNER is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any fees and expenses, incurred in claiming and using the Prize. Any expenses not mentioned are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable AND NON-assignable. No cash alternative or substitute to Prize will be offered. However, Sponsor reserves the right, at ITS sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is not available.
- WINNER SELECTION: One name will be randomly drawn using random.org from all validly submitted entries at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period (the “Winner”). Winner need not to be present to win. Potential winners will be notified via Facebook direct message.
Being named a potential winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Potential winners must respond to Sponsor with the information requested in the winner notification within the time frame specified by Sponsor in order to receive a prize. Failure to respond will result in disqualification and another potential winner will be selected for the prize. Winners will be announced on or about 72 hours after each drawing is completed.
- CLAIMING PRIZES: To claim Prize, the Winner should follow the directions provided by the notice. If the Prize is left unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice, it will not be awarded to the Winner. All prizes are non-refundable for cash, non-transferrable, and non-endorsable.
- GENERAL:Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged or lost entries and/or any Sweepstakes disruptions beyond its control. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure.
- DISCLAIMER:Entrants and the Winner are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and/or use of the Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by acceptance or use of the Prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and/or the Minnesota Wild and/or Facebook, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or use of the Prize. PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL PROVISION, QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNERS.
- PRIVACY:Any information submitted by you will become the property of Sponsor's upon submission and will not be returned to you. By submitting your information you acknowledge that Sponsor will own all rights to use your information without further notice or any compensation to you. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to be added to Sponsor's direct mail and internet marketing databases. You can opt-out of receiving such offers and emails at any time and opting-in does not impact your chances of winning.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.Except where prohibited, by participating Sweepstakes entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the Prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Minnesota and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the number of eligible entrants submitted.
- WINNER LIST:The Winner will be announced and posted on The Minnesota Wild Giveaway by AAA Movers Facebook Group.