Moving Your Business
Relocating your business is both a daunting and exciting challenge. Perhaps you’re moving your office to expand square footage or position your restaurant or retail space closer to target customers.
Whatever the reason, AAA Movers is here to lend a hand! We’ve helped many businesses throughout the Twin Cities streamline their moves, so they spend more time running the company from a new location and less time dealing with the hassle of unpacked boxes and furniture stuck in storage.
Business Moving Checklist
We know there’s a lot of moving pieces involved in a business relocation, so to help you get started, here are some quick tips on how to move your business forward.
Assign a Moving POC
Choose someone on your team who is willing (and able) to take the lead on planning the business relocation. Depending on the size of your company, you may decide to create a moving team to help in this effort.
- Give this individual or team the time/date of the move, budget, and any information (i.e., new landlord info, internet and utilities providers, what office furniture you’re keeping/replacing, etc.) that they’ll need to coordinate the details on your behalf.
- At AAA Movers, our moving specialists can work directly with your POC to help plan the logistics. In fact, your team can get started right away by requesting a free quote.
Hire Professional Packers
Though you can choose to have your POC or moving team work together to package and store your office equipment or retail inventory, this can slow down production. It’s fair to assume that you’ll be running your business simultaneously during the business relocation.
If so, your employee’s time is better spent improving your customers’ experiences vs. boxing up items.
- At AAA Movers, our packing team can help wrap, package, and store your office equipment with little-to-no disruption to your business operations.
- We’ve had years of experience moving all types of businesses from one neighborhood to another. And we understand how stressful and time-consuming the process can be when you go at it alone. Our team will work diligently to organize your items and package them with care, so your move goes faster, and you’re still able to focus on your business.
Contact AAA Movers
No matter the size or location of the move, trust AAA Movers to get you there on time and on budget. We offer a wide range of business moving services to help you plan and execute your move with precision, including
- Packing Services
- Reusable E-Crate Solutions
- AAA Coverage
- Employee Relocation
- Certified Movers
The best part is once you contact us for a free quote, a member of our team will reach out to you for the details and will provide the solutions you need to make your business relocation a success, from start to finish.
And because you can count on us to do all the heavy lifting and work out the time-consuming details, you have more time to focus on your employees and customers’ needs.
Moving a Business to Another City?
If you’ve never worked with AAA Movers before, we hope our long list of satisfied customers helps demonstrate our capabilities, experience, and commitment to quality service.
To get started with your move, request a free quote.