- Active Non-CDL License.
- Prior moving & storage or furniture delivery experience a plus.
- Experience as a crew leader or supervisor.
- Must pass a DOT physical.
- 1+ years of experience driving a commercial vehicle.
- Capable of lifting 50+ lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for transport of household goods or commercial equipment and furniture from origin to destination.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Responsible for maintaining clean, safe, operating condition of assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Manages workers in loading and unloading goods, material, and equipment.
- Adheres to all safety, OSHA, and DOT regulations in accordance with the Company’s Safety Program and initiatives.
- Adherence to drug-free workplace initiatives.
- Manages on-site crews to ensure efficient and effective service and delivery to clients and homeowners.
- Actively participates in moving materials, equipment, furniture, household goods, and managing packing and crating of valuables and hard-to-move items.
- Maintains tool kit for the installation, assembly and breakdown of furniture, cubicles, or other items for transport.
- Acts as liaison with customer service reps, dispatch, and warehouse staff to meet Company’s obligations to the client.
- Responsible for accurate and complete transactions on all paperwork; securing signatures, collection of payment, and reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Submit paperwork to Dispatchers to validate crew man-hours and report any incidents.