Request a free quote
What are we moving?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with other crew members, clients, and move consultants.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be capable of lifting 35+ pounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists/helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and delivery (unloading and placement) of household goods/equipment in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Routinely involves lifting, movement and placement of heavy items by hand or with the assistance of material handling equipment (hand-truck or dolly).
- Receives instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner.
- Works with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
- May be required to pack, unpack, and wrap/unwrap household goods items per customer specifications.
- Performs all duties in adherence with company safety standards.
- Performs work within the specifications of the estimate of man hours.
- Must wear company-approved uniform and maintain a clean and professional appearance while representing the company and delivering service to customers.
- Responsible for proper use of all company equipment, packing materials, and proper treatment of company vehicles while in transit, at a customer site, return to JK facility, or while visiting other facilities for delivery, pickup, etc.
- Display professional conduct, courtesy, and manners when entering and performing work in the customer’s home. Remain respectful of their property and personal spaces.