Secure Storage Procedures
- Inventory and packing of items into storage vaults and onto our AAA customized vault truck by certified movers.
- Sealed storage vaults are unloaded and stacked in place at our climate-controlled warehouse.
- Oversized items are padded, shrink-wrapped and placed on our racking system.
- Everything is entered into our Strict Inventory Control System and monitored 24/7.
- Get easy access to your vault with 72 hours notice.
- To take your items out of storage, simply call to schedule your delivery date and time.
- Unlike other storage services, our custom storage options are climate controlled and monitored 24 hours a day.
- Rest assured with AAA Movers your belongings will be secure and protected until you decide to take them home.
We Make Storage Easy
Our storage pods in Minnesota and beyond offer the highest level of protection while keeping your items accessible to you. Whether you need to store your items until your new home is ready, are in the process of downsizing, or are doing home renovations, AAA Movers has secure and flexible storage you can rely on.
• Spacious vaults (7’ x 5’ x 7’) offer plenty of room regardless of how many items you need to store.
• Specially-designed vault truck has side-access doors for effortless loading and unloading.
1. Packing & Loading
AAA’s moving and storage company in Minneapolis loads your empty storage vaults onto our customized vault trucks and arrives onsite at your home or business on moving day. All items are carefully inventoried before being loaded into the storage vaults and onto the truck by our certified moving staff. Furniture pieces are padded with moving blankets and shrink-wrapped to ensure they’re protected.
2. Safe & Secure
Your sealed storage vaults are taken to our climate controlled, monitored storage facility where they’re unloaded and stacked in place. Couches and oversized items are placed on our racking system and everything is entered into our Strict Inventory Control System (SICS).
3. Access to Your Vault
Your belongings are always accessible to you while in storage. If you need access to your vaults at any time, simply contact our office 72 hours prior, and we will be happy to assist you. Our inventory control system ensures we can quickly locate your vaults when you need them.
4. Bringing it Home
Thanks to AAA Movers’ heightened security, your items are safe and sound until you’re ready to take them home. When you are ready to remove your belongings from your storage pod, notify our Minneapolis office to schedule your delivery date and time.
Long & Short-Term Storage for Your Peace of Mind
Frequently Asked Questions About Storage
Each storage vault is made of wood, measuring 7 x 7 x 5 feet. These vaults are delivered to your door for loading and brought back to our secure facility for storage.
Not a problem. We use our professional grade furniture pads and shrink wrap to protect your pieces. Your items are then entered into our Strict Inventory Control System (SICS) and placed on storage racks within the facility.
The number of vaults needed is determined by our certified moving consultants. Our team will take an accurate inventory of your items to be stored and recommend the number of storage vaults, the number of movers to help load it, and the amount of time needed to complete the job.
As they are loaded, all storage items are entered into our Strict Inventory Control System (SICS). This ensures that all items are accounted for and will be easily accessible when you need them.